This application form is for composers from the eligible countries outlined in the Call For Composers wishing to apply to work with Kammerkór Suðurlands in Iceland, Pinquins in Norway, or Psappha Ensemble in the UK through as part of the second Moving Classics project residency collaboration programme.
Deadline for submission: 16th August 2015 (midnight)
- Composers may apply to work with one ensemble.
- In total we will invite three composers to participate in the second round – one with each ensemble.
- Applications will only be accepted in English via the online application below.
Applicants must hold a valid passport from and reside in one of the following countries (passport and residency need not be the same state):
- EU Member States: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK
- EEA / EFTA countries: Norway and Iceland (not Switzerland)
- “Candidate” countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Republic of Serbia, Moldova, Georgia
Please ensure you have read the Call for Proposals before filling out the online application form below.
Please note each file attached must be below 10mb in size and the total size of all files submitted with this application must not exceed 20mb (including audio, scores, press pack and CV).
Failure to adhere to these limits may result in your submission not being recorded by the system and not being considered.
To address any questions not covered by the project call please contact us at email@example.com